Why Choose Hometown?
There are many things that sets us apart from other shops in town.
• Chris is an ASE Certified Master Automobile Technician.
• Customers are able to speak directly to the technician working on their vehicle. At many shops, the customer talks to a salesperson or service writer, not the technician who is performing the repair. This helps eliminate communication problems.
• 24 month/24,000 mile nationwide warranty on most services. Some services come with a lifetime warranty.
• When calling or stopping by the shop, you will speak with one of the owners. We take great pride in our work because our name is on the sign.
• With our customer referral program you will receive 10% off your next service when you refer a new customer to us.
• We are not trained sales people and will not sell you things you do not need. We truly have the best interest of your vehicle at heart. We want to be your “go to” shop!
• Let’s not forget the free candy bags that we give out with each service!
Had my A/C repaired, brake work done and switched to synthetic oil. Chris and his crew are great. I am sooooo happy to find a local repair shop that will take care of my truck and is quite reasonable. And the shop is clean. Thanks Chris!
Just a “Shout Out” for Chris and Tammy Rahn. I just love the feeling that I know my car (my second home) is well taken care of when I go there… Trust and confidence in your auto repair shop means everything!
I’ve taken my truck into Rahn’s Hometown Auto Repair a few times in the last couple of years, and every single time I’m absolutely amazed at the quality of service I received. I can proudly say I will never take my truck anywhere else. It’s nice to have a “go-to” auto repair shop where you know you’ll get treated fairly every single time.